Creative Kinections specializes in working with:
- Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Women and Mothers
- Individuals struggling with Depression, Anxiety, and other Mental Health Challenges
- Children and Teens
- Parents and Families
- Individuals with Eating Disorders
- Individuals Suffering from Chronic Pain, Medical Conditions, Trauma, and Domestic Violence
- Adults who Feel Blocked Creatively and Creative Professionals / Entrepreneurs.
- Children whose parents are Divorced
- Children who have been Adopted
- Individuals who Identify as LGBTQ
- Adults and teens struggling with Addiction and Recovery
- Individuals experiencing Grief and Loss
Creative Kinections supports individuals through every age and stage:
Children (3 – 12 years old)
Play Therapy, Drama Therapy, and Creative Arts Therapy used to aid in the expression of feelings, communicating needs, and addressing challenging behaviors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral Challenges
- Anxiety, Depression
- Trauma, and Special Needs
Creative Arts Therapy and Drama Therapy used to strengthen identities, build confidence levels, and develop assertiveness.
- Autism and Special Needs
- Dating Violence
Verbal and Creative Arts Therapy used to reach goals, solve life-problems, and alleviate stress.
- Motherhood Challenges
- Effects of Divorce
- Clarifying Identities
- Professional Development
- Navigating Life Changes
Verbal, Drama, and Creative Arts Therapy used to promote effective communication, strengthen connections, and resolve challenges.
Families / Parents
Verbal, Play, Drama, and Creative Arts Therapy used to promote cohesion, interaction, and address challenges.
Professionals and Students
Verbal and Creative Arts Therapy for leadership building, obtaining professional growth, creating business plans, mapping out futures, clarifying one’s vision, mentorship, and supervision toward licensure in creative arts therapy and drama therapy credentialing.